Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HTC Imagio vs. Motorola Droid? Im getting a new cell phone and was debating which one to get. Any advice?

I have the imagio right now, and i hate it, i can't stand texting on it every time i text a letter a different letter pops up, the internet browsing would be great if not for the touch screen keyboard, i am still in my 30 days so i am considering trading in the phone and 35 bucks for the droid.HTC Imagio vs. Motorola Droid? Im getting a new cell phone and was debating which one to get. Any advice?
I have been using the Imagio for a couple of weeks, and I have tried the Droid at the Verizon store. I prefer the Imagio. The features are very similar including the nice high res screen, GPS, browsing experience, battery life, applications availability, etc. I do not like the physical keyboard or the boxy feel of the droid as I keep my phone in my pocket, nor did I like the user interface particularly over that of the HTC touchflo 3d. Perhaps after the droid software set becomes more extensive, I will look at other options, but the droid did not impress me.HTC Imagio vs. Motorola Droid? Im getting a new cell phone and was debating which one to get. Any advice?
I would also like to know some opinions on these same phones. I REALLY liked the HTC Imagio, but I am a little skeptical of getting an all touch screen phone. I txt and email a lot, but the Imagio I used at the store seemed like it would type just fine. I am also debating on the HTC Touch Pro 2, but my local Verizon doesn't have one in stock so I can check it out. Also, for some reason, I have not really gotten interested or excited about the Droid. Doesn't seem to be that big of a deal to me. Can't wait to hear some opinions also!
I'd say do with the DROID, its the latest and greatest phone coming out. Its touchscreen but also has a slide out keyboard so the choice is yours. There's a reason some Verizon stores are opening early tomorrow for the DROID release. Its even comparative to the iPhone:





http://www.simplydroid.com/reviews/motor鈥?/a>





It will have a lot more new features, the screen is supposed to be incredible, the battery is exceptional for a smartphone.





Here's some features reviewed:





http://www.simplydroid.com/reviews/veriz鈥?/a>
i like the andriod. t has a high res screen with buetiful resalution and a super thin keyboard. it also has duble tap zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment