Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New year fancy dress outift advice?

I have a new year fancy dress party to go to 2moro, I have a 60's dress with headband (see pic) I got white shoes %26amp; I'm not sure if I should wear black or nude tights? they are all I have...New year fancy dress outift advice?
To be honest i think either will look fine so just wear what you feel more comfortable in.New year fancy dress outift advice?
Hi





As its fancy dress AND its new years you dont have to worry about feeling exposed etc.





Wear nude tights deffo it will look way better. If you are worried about the dress being a little see through have you got any thin hotpants you know the ones that are like boy shorts? wear them under it then it wont matter, sort of like a long top.





Dont wear black they will look odd with the dress and not a good look with white shoes.








Ya be fine and look great!





X
is that the dress, too? cause that is a really ugly dress it looks retarded. but i like the head band. wait- is it a costume party? because then it would be fine but wear the black tights then i guess
I LOVE IT








girl on new years you dont have to be scared to show some skin


people go naked sometimes haha. i think its cute and you should go for it

No comments:

Post a Comment