Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New 2 You Tube any advice?

How do I submit my movie? How do I submit other material (like a news item or entertainment clip)? How do I resize my video once I've uploaded it to my PC? Please understand that this is my next venture outside of e-mail and i-tunes. I'm still green to the computer world. Thanks for any help you can provide!New 2 You Tube any advice?
1) You'll need to register for an account (http://www.youtube.com/signup).





2) After you've signed up, you can go to your account management area, called, ';My Account.'; http://www.youtube.com/my_account.





3) From there you, can upload videos / clips from the ';Manage My Videos'; area.





Please note that it does take some time to upload a video depending on the speed of your connection. Once you've uploaded a video it will show in the ';Manage My Videos'; area.New 2 You Tube any advice?
caziertm has given you the basics. I would recommend you consider who your audience is and how you intend to reach them.





Will you use editing software (Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, AVID, etc.)





Don't post video you might regret later. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment