Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New college student lost please offer advice~!?

I am torn between becoming a sports broadcaster or becoming a pre-school teacher. I have many years of expeirence in a pre-school setting creating lesson plans and teaching them ever since I was around 12 or so and I managed the boys baseball team all of high school broadcasting 23 games over the internet. I am very passionet about children and baseball. I enjoy both. Should I go to school to get a degree in broadcast journalism/Radio/Sports Annoucing or to become a pre-school teacher? Please help I am so lost and school starts next week. thanksNew college student lost please offer advice~!?
Become a pre-school teacher as there is a demand for professionals in this field. There are virtually no opportunities for sports broadcasters which offer more than token pay. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment