Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New eyebrow piercing, still bleeding, advice please?

I got my eyebrow pierced yesterday.


When it was pierced, blood was dripping down my face. She had to apply pressure to it for a couple minutes.


Durning the night, I was laying with the piercing to the pillow (Not smart, I know that now!) and I guess it got moved around a little bit, because I woke up with dried blood all around the piercing.


Today it was fine, but if I move my eyebrow even the slightest bit, it drips blood again. I just stopped it. I gently washed away the blood and cleaned the piercing with warm salt water.


What else should I do? I really dont want it to migrate or completely be rejected, I really like it! (Even tho theres some bruising so far.) (And its a barbell, btw.)


What if I put some vasoline on there to stop the bleeding and heal it up a bit?


Any other advice is appreciated!


Thanx!New eyebrow piercing, still bleeding, advice please?
Is it being rejected? Cause it could just be bleeding...nomally I guess you could say. Clean it as usual but if the persist you might want to take it out and get it re done. Sorry but that's all I can thing of now. You could try putting some H2Ocean on it, it's supposed to help heal faster. Or use some Bactine if it really hurts.New eyebrow piercing, still bleeding, advice please?
idk try it!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment