Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New G Maul pure Little advice?

so i just started a new g maul pure for a while. Im 50 attk 55 str 44 range (1k till lvl) 25 pray and like 34 mage.


[[[49 cb]]]


I'm getting mage up eventually.


but my hp is only 48


]Is that normal? on my dds pure (kill3rmelee check out the vid on youtube i'd appreciate it) seems like he was much higher by this level.


is it low? normal?New G Maul pure Little advice?
For a Granite maul PURE range is wasted levels! Wasted on range and on HP, get Magic up and get strength up. Burst/Blitz and G Mail combo is FTW.








Asfor your DDS pure and G maul pure being different levels-- I guess it's because of it's higher attack level, and mabye higher strength?





I guess MABYE it's a little low for your level, but low HP is good for rush in PKing.





Well good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment