Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A new friend? can u give your advice please?

Ok so this new girl has come into mine and my friends circle i mean i love meeting new people and we have all welcomed her but i find shes abit over the top with things, she has these little comments about things sometimes that arent very nice and the other day she was with me and my friend and she wouldnt leave me alone whenever i stood up she stood up and whenever i sat down she sat down pratically on my lap she isnt giving me any space to breathe? help thanks xxxA new friend? can u give your advice please?
Sounds as though she is very insecure and desperate for a friend/friends. Try keeping her at arms length for a while, if she doesn't take any notice then you have to be honest and tell her she is coming on a bit strong.A new friend? can u give your advice please?
i say just tell her strait, look i like my personal space, it annoys me when people are breathing my oxygen. and say i dissagree with that comment if something doesnt sit right with you.





if she cant accept that, then does she really fit in with your friend group?





also ask your friends what theu think of her, ask them the question you asked us, see what they think.





hope i helped. thanks xx
she is just trying to fit in; don't worry she will get used to it and everything will be back to normal.
Get ur friends and ask what they think of her go for a wlak with another friend or simply say WHAT thats so mean n get angry without being tight
talk to her and tell her she is being annoying in a nice way she might not mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment