Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New at indoor tanning...need advice...?

I just started to go tanning in Indoor tanning beds, I've gone three times since I bought my minutes. The first time I went for 7 and didn't get burnt, the second time I went for 8 minutes and didn't get burnt so then the third time I went I went for 9 minutes and got really burnt! Is there anything I can do so I don't get burnt and I get tan faster?





And whats the best lotion to use? The workers at my tanning salon wanted me to buy this 60 dollar bottle of lotion for tanning. The brand was bare body butter. Then I went to walmart and found this 7 dollar lotion. Is there really that much of a difference between the two?





thanks for your answers in advanced!New at indoor tanning...need advice...?
next time just go for 8, and as soon as you feel yourself burning get out. it takes time getting a good base, but as soon as it's there, you'll build color fast! i've used both cheap lotions and expensive ones, but i do notice a lot better color comes from the salon quality lotions. my lotion is just under 100 dollars, but worth every penny! i use omega and it's amazing %26lt;3New at indoor tanning...need advice...?
Well, maybe your skin just isn't used to it, take a break and then try again. It used to happen to me too. It could also be that the tanning bed has new bulbs which means they're hotter and can burn you quicker.


I don't know the best lotion, but do not buy something that's 60 bucks. Try something with a bronzer in it, that always works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment