Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New Area, New School, I REALLY NEED ADVICE!?

Ok I moved to a completely different area and where I come from everyone


accepts everyone. Everyone was uniqe and different from where I come


from.








Now the new school all the girls are the same and so are the guys.I have


been blending in instead of wearing my usual clothes so that way I wont


stand out and get made fun of and picked on because its middle school. Also


I am a complete loner i have no friends and I always sit at the lunch table


by myself.








So I have a couple questions:

















#1: Should I just be myself and stand out and dont give a **** if I get


picked on or get my *** kicked?








#2: How do I make friends and stop being a loner. All the girls there are


the same looks and personality. Not to be shallow and steriotype they are


all sluts or preps or even both. They all look and act the same. Then the


guys are all either jocks or skaters and their personalitys are jerk faces


or man whores or even both.New Area, New School, I REALLY NEED ADVICE!?
i had the exact same problem..i moved from england to america!..i wore my crazy tutu;s and colourfull skinny jeans and it got me attention...and it got me a ton of friends! hope i helped...you will find friends i promise..ive been to 18 schools.New Area, New School, I REALLY NEED ADVICE!?
Ok


First don't change yourself for someone else they probably won't be in your life forever.


Second how are you completely sure that's who they are.





Be yourself, and people will come to you and you'll make new friends.
1. That's up to you. If you really don't care what people think, then be yourself. It may be a way to make friends.


#2. If nobody talks to you, talk to them. Try to find somebody like you or who may also need a friend.


Good luck.
1 ppl crave new stuff, we dont want the same all da time, they will come 2 u eventually, just b u, and never give a ****!
You will really, really, really, really regret being someone you are not in the long run. Don't be two-faced. Pretending to be someone else is like.... you really want to take a huge sh*t but you got to hold it in because there's no bathroom around. I know it's not a good example, but it has a point. The sh*t is the real you, but you got to hold it because no one likes to smell or be around sh*t. So what you got to do is find other sh*ts who like you for... well, you.





My point: Be who you really are, and don't hold in the sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment