Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New baby mice, looking for some advice?

I have a pet mouse, first of all, who is a year old (his name is Sammich Mousey/ Mr. Mousey..yes, kinda corny and weird)


Anyways, I got two new pet mice (both boys!) that are very small (1/4 the size of my older mouse) but obviously weaned. They have a seperate cage (the older one didnt like them) and they have a running wheel (they're too little to use it, though..)





But, they're both very skittish and one even bit me! The other one is very sweet but Loves to run around and such. I have cats and dogs so I need to keep them from getting loose. Plus they're in my room and could easily hide in the heating vent or a shoe or something and go missing. How can I tame them down (hopefully without getting bit again..) and, if its even possible, introduce them SLOWLY to my older mouse?





Also, I need some name ideas. Something ORIGINAL (and easy to pronounce) or something you dont hear often (meaning not :squeaky, mousey, mr. whisker, ect)New baby mice, looking for some advice?
Pinocchio


Fluff-ball


Cream %26amp; Crackers


Squeakery Doodle


Amigo


Chedder


Cheze


Cinnamon


Chester


Buster


Dangermouse


Elmo


Geppetto


Jacques


Milo


Mini %26amp; Mighty


Nugget


Mocha


Joe %26amp; Moe


Nibbler


OJ


Oreo


Peanut %26amp; Butter


Professor Squeak


Quasimoto


Sputnik


Sprinkles


Amos %26amp; Andy


Ant %26amp; Dec


Bling %26amp; Gansta, or Punk


Pepples %26amp; Bam Bam


Wilbur


Walace %26amp; GrommitNew baby mice, looking for some advice?
mr jingles - thats what the mouse was called in the green mile (i love that movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment