Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'll be attending college soon, need advice this is all new to me !?

I'll be graduating HS in June 08 and attending college in Sept of 08. I plan on taking one program in College. Will I have to pay all College fees (including tuition, books etc..) all at once, or do colleges generally allow time payments to be made ? I don't want to take student loans out because of my reasons, also I plan on getting a pt job throughout my college years.








My program I plan on taking in college is called : Police Foundations, it is a 2 year program and the tuition is approx : $2,800 for the 2 years. That does not include books and everything.





I'll be staying with family, not in a dorm, so I won't have to pay and dormitory fees.





What do you think ? This will be a big step in my life and I'm getting ready.





Do you have any advice or anything you may recommend to me ?





ThanksI'll be attending college soon, need advice this is all new to me !?
You will have to check with your school about their payment options. Call the admissions office and set up an appointment with an admissions counselor. They should able to give you all the information you need.





If you program is only $2800 for two years, you may be able to get a work-study job to pay your tuition. This will allow you to work on campus and put some or all of your earnings towards your tuition. Again, the admissions and financial aid office can help you with this.





I would suggest getting involved in some student organizations on campus. Believe it or not, every new student has all the fears you have and you already have a common bond.





Good luck next year!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment