Monday, August 23, 2010

New highschool, needing to talk to someone adn nedding advice desperatley..?

I am going to a new high school, no one else I know is going that I know to this same high school. I am scared I won't have any friends. I am also scared I will miss my friends too much. Need adviceNew highschool, needing to talk to someone adn nedding advice desperatley..?
Since your going to be the new girl, everyone will be curious about you. Some will approach and some won't. Just be yourself. Personally, I would be slow to make too much known about myself, you know, reserve. Let your future friends earn your trust by treating you with respect, then you can pick and choose who's cool or not. Good luck...you'll be just fine.New highschool, needing to talk to someone adn nedding advice desperatley..?
oh hun i now how you feel. I have moved 8 times since i was 3(im 14 now) the only thing you can do is hold your head up high and interduce yourself to people. And as for your old friends just email them everyday and try to convince your parents to let you visit them. You can also email me at I_Wish_Things_Could_Be_Diffrent@yahoo.co鈥?br>

God Bless!
YOU WILL MAKE LOTS OF FREINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was the new kid in school a lot. By the time I was 15 I had been to 15 different schools. This is what I learned. Do not rush into a friendship. You are the new person and everyone will be curious about you, especially at a small school. People watch. You can tell a lot about a person by watching how they interact with others. And most important. Smile and be yourself. Someone will see that smile and want to know you. Join in an activity choir, chess, sports, anything and the chances are doubled because you will already have something in common. Have Fun at the new school.
im in the same position if you want you can email me at cassie@fiascofarms.com!
Get involved at school, try being nice and friendly. You will make friends--trust me this is coming from a military brat. I know A LOT about changing schools
well, of course you will miss your friends, but that's what email and stuff is for : ) you can visit them all the time! anyway, don't be scared! you have a great advantage to be anyone you want to be at this new school. you know how to act, so you can be cool and popular or nerdy and annoying. whatever you want. trust me, if you walk in confident, people will admire you for being like that on your first day and want to be your friend! good luck : )
haha me and u are the same.......im going do a diffrent highschool next year.......i have all these friends at my old school but now im going to a new school where i don't know anybody........lol.........


ummm usually highschools have stuff u can go to and meet new people over the summer ...they have parties and stuff for new students.......everything will be just fine....just relaxe and don't panic i'm sure u'll make new frieds........i hope the best for u
Don't be desperate... you'll make friends soon... I am a new student in my university, I did not know anyone in my classroom, there are 64 students and I already had to explain a project in front of the class to them.. I am meeting them bit-a-bit... it takes time to meet everyone. Go ahead and you'll get to know people!
Join clubs and get involved in sports. Don't get attached to a clique right away. Spread yourself around and find kids you gravitate towards. Smile a lot and don't be afraid to walk up to someone who looks nice and say, ';Hi, I'm ____. I think we have science together.'; (Or whatever!) Everyone is as nervous as you are and a little friendliness will go a long way.





You can keep in contact with your friends through instant messaging and if they're close-by, see them on the weekends.
you wont miss your friends if you make new ones so try to make new friends by doing stuff at your schoool

No comments:

Post a Comment