Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice about moving into your new home ?

Hello I am a full-time father cooking and looking after two children a girl of 16 years old and a boy of 12 years old, I have no family and no one to help except myself, I am a stadium housing tenant and I live in a 2 bedroom flat which is too overcrowded for my children because my children our home schooled, the neighbour who live upstairs have a daughter who doesn't live with him, the neighbour is not in his flat for two or three weeks and he gives his flat key for his daughter who is 20 , his daughter brings all of her friends she doesn't work she doesn't study, every weeks his daughter brings all her chav friends who comes and drinks and scream, my daughter is studying 5 GCSE's and my son is studying key stage 3, due to the noise I called the stadium housing and I explained them the situation and they told me that they will deal with this situation then I called the noise team they told me the same as the housing then I called the police, the police came and spoke with his daughter and told her to stop the noise when the police was gone I heard them smashing all the flat up stairs and fighting together, a week after this his daughter came with a man and told him that she don't give a damn about me then I open my door and told them can you please stop the noise, the man told me I will kill you and I am going to deal with you I was scare to lose my temper my daughter told don't do anything to them ,I called the police the police came I told them that the man shouted on the corridor the police told me that if the man knock on your door let him knock your door since he brakes your door then call us i would like to know which bureau can move me as soon as possible . Advice about moving into your new home ?
i don't think you should be home schooling your children as your spelling and punctuation is terrible...if you are paying for a tutor...stop!! put your children in school and use the money for a deposit on privately rented accommodation in a better area....Advice about moving into your new home ?
The safety and well being of your children is your primary concern now so i would suggest you move out asap. That is not a good environment there for them. They will become anxious and frightened and children should learn in a quiet and safe place. Look around and I'm sure you can find somewhere else that will appeal to all of you. They spend so much time at home so at least make it a pleasant experience for them. Move.

No comments:

Post a Comment