Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need some advice i just bought a new car?

i had a 2001 lincoln v8 and got rid of it bc of the gas. its been 3 months since i got my 2007 corolla which i like, but its kind of small obviously, thats my only problem really. but i loved that lincoln, the one i had was getting up there 120k and was having some problems so i dont regret getting rid of it. every day i see lincolns on the road and kick my self in the ***. it has always been my dream car and will always be. anyway i saw one in town today that i am going to look at tomorrow, i want (need) to be driving that car its just in my blood. so heres my deal the money is really why im asking the ?. i took a loan out for $20,000 for the new car i was a little upside-down on the other car which i just purchased two years ago and thats another story. so ive made maybe $1000 worth of payments that sets me at $19000. i know i can get probly $17000 for the corolla and the ls i want is $16000. im just thinking about all this now and would like to hear you opinion. thanksI need some advice i just bought a new car?
You can get a lincoln later.





I think you made a good choice since Corolla is pretty reliable and it gets great gas mileage.I need some advice i just bought a new car?
you cant go from a luxury car to a pos toyata. once you drive a lincoln,cadillac,bmw etc your hooked .TOWN CARS RULE%26gt;
you will be even more upside down on it. the $1000 you made in payments didn't all go on the principle it went to interest and your toyota probably has depreciated more than you think

No comments:

Post a Comment