Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice and or critism on my new website Help!!!!?

I just opened up an online business and I have not been getting any customers people come to my site but they leave. I wanted someone to check my site out and tell me what am I doing to drive customers away. My pirce are very reasonable. Its okay to be brutally honest I can use all the help I can get.


www.myamifashion.comI need advice and or critism on my new website Help!!!!?
I went and looked and you do have a decent site.





Couple things I noticed.





1. your contact info, email address and phone number should be on every page, gives people confidence that you are for real





2. Lack of sales may be because you are selling summer type clothes and it is freakin cold out!!! People are very short sighted, it is nearly impossible to sell winter clothes in June and summer clothes in the winter.





3. You have no certificate showing that you have a secure website and sales info, people are very funny about giving out their info online. Maybe try PayPal? Or buy a security certificate.





4. Most of your items are being modeled on ';skinny'; mannequins and the majority of people are fat. Fat women want to see what the clothes look like on them, not on a skinny mannequin.





If I were in your shoes I would go to ebay and search on ';sexy women'; clothes. Look for the sellers who are selling a ton (as indicated by their feedback number) and try to emulate what they are doing.





Good luck to you!I need advice and or critism on my new website Help!!!!?
it looks ok but if you`ve not been open very long maybe thats why try exchanging links, %26amp; also how do people know about your site?
I checked out your site. It is clean and simple. Maybe you need a bigger selection/diversify? You need to ask this question in a business forum or an artistic forum. From an appearance point of view maybe put something in the back ground?

No comments:

Post a Comment