Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guy advice needed...Why is my new guy acting like this... Please help... 10pts for best advice!?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of weeks... We really get along and we like spending time together.





He invites me and my best friend (and the guy that she's been seeing) to a MMA fight for Friday night (which also happens to be my best friends bday) We agree and i look forward to it.





Friday comes around and he says that he got the days confused and the fight is on Sat not Friday. But he gets 2 tickets to a NFL preseason game... and offers to take me, i decline because its my best friends bday... and he offers to give the tickets to us...we tell him thats sweet but we decline... He goes with a friend and then calls me around 11 telling me how much he misses me, and can't wait to see me, and how wonderful i am.





Then Sat morning... He texts me ';Good Morning Beautiful';.... but when i call him at 2pm to confirm the plans for that night he doesn't respond... Finally an hour before we are supposed to meet he texts me ';I'm really feeling sick, i'm not going out tonight... what are you doing';





I'm super pissed and i didn't respond until about 12:30 today and all i said was ';I hope you feel better'; and he didnt respond! So i called him to confirm our plans for tomorrow at about 7 tonight... its 10 and he still hasn't responded!!





Why did he ditch me all of a sudden??? 10pts for best advice!Guy advice needed...Why is my new guy acting like this... Please help... 10pts for best advice!?
sounds as thought you've hurt his ego a little bit, he's really put himself out there with his feelings and has constantly gave you attention, he's probably thinking well ill play hard to get %26amp; see if she's gunna give a little, he might also be thinking he doesnt want to go too far if you dont feel as serious bout him which would save him gettin more hurt in the end!...


cos he felt sick and wasnt goin out might hav been his little subtle way of asking you for some TLC %26amp; spend the night in with him, guys love attention as much as us girls!


sounds like you've got yourself a real sweet heart %26amp; those are the hardest guys to read cos they dont want to feel soft with all the emotions %26amp; that,


just call him up, texting is the worst habbit to get into @ the start of something, cos u never no the tone in the voice! as girls always hav more emotion than guys so when a guy texts it feels as if they are coming off cold or being short! which they arent


and in a text message its very hard to decipher if whats being said is what they actually mean, remember its always easier said than done!


anyways ive rambled a bit but i hope it helps


good luckGuy advice needed...Why is my new guy acting like this... Please help... 10pts for best advice!?
wow thats odd....it sounds like he really likes you, but not sure why he waited til last second to let u know he was sick. maybe he been sleepin all day tryin to feel better then wen he woke up realized it wasnt gonna work out?well dont give up on him and good luck
holy **** . this guy seems really nice. maybe he was offended u picked your friends birthday over being with him. or maybe he really was sick. he seems really nice though! keep trying to be with him
dont give up on him yet
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment