Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rate my new website, need some advice, easy 10 points?

Hello, I have created a new website for everyone, and I would like to know what you think about it, its still under construction so some links may not work. Please if you can type a lengthy, informative, review. Be honest, I wont look at your answer any differently if you tell me what is wrong with the website !!! Thank You for your time, and I hope to hear your review.





http://webstarts.com/southparktop15Rate my new website, need some advice, easy 10 points?
You can't advertise your site here - and that's what you are really doing. It is against the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, and thus spamming





On a more critique end - it's a poorly designed site, very amateurish. That's from someone that has been designing sites for 13 years now.Rate my new website, need some advice, easy 10 points?
My advise is that if you are trying to make a website and you really want to be successfully start without ads!





Once you get visitors then you can throw in the ads. its not like your going to be making money anyway with out visitors.





Also you need to clean it up and make it look more industry standard.





Good Luck!
loose the ads. also, change the background so it is easier to see the links. good luck man!
What is this website about???
il give it a two it all messed up and crunched together

No comments:

Post a Comment