Thursday, July 29, 2010

ADVICE PLEASE!! There is this new guy at school who really likes me and I like him but told me he sells drugs?

I really need advice I never would have thought this. I live in Australia.(this is sort of long)





He is new to our school and he came on Monday. I saw him in the beginning of the day and thought ';who the hell is that guy!?'; and I haven't ever seen him and of course thought he was new, but I was real intimidated by him from a distance because he looked so old and doesn't look high school age and more like 25 (his build intimidated me a lot too.. I've never seen anyone in high school that can be that muscular without steroids or something).I'm surprised at everything, since I'm not exactly popular at all(I have a couple real good friends) and I don't drink or do drugs or even go to parties and am sort of a theater geek, it seems like I don't really exist to most people but I do take care of myself real well, try for the gym 5 days a week and I don't even wear makeup.





anyways at lunch on Tuesday i was eating in the cafeteria by myself and he came by and asked if he can sit with me and said he was new and doesn't really know many people..so of course I said yeah sure! and we just started talking until the bell rang,then we basically made plans to go out Friday for dinner and to see a movie, and we did and this is where I sort of found out he ';had A LOT of money';





The date went awesome and he's so sweet and respectful(very mature)and overall just real easy to talk to and we sort of seemed to have a natural chemistry and got along well. I've always been a hopeless when it comes to a relationship, I've never been comfortable with any other guys before so this was a change, and it felt real nice. He's the exact same when it comes to girls. Well when were about go leave we were outside at a bench and he had to tell me something and no use of hiding it. He told me he sells cocaine, not he's not proud of it. He said he's not a bad person but he has to do it, he lives with his dad who is an alcoholic and is a deadbeat, he told me he has no choice but to buy his own food and rent, and basically to support himself. He said everything else is saved towards college because he knows nobody else is going to help him with money. He explained he's been gathering clients for the last 2 years, and promised he's going to stop when he turns 18. He said he wouldn't ever get me involved with anything if anything was meant to happen between us and also said he's very against drugs himself, has never even tried cocaine. I said I need to think things over, and he said he understands.





I really need some advice! I REALLY like him...Never met anyone like him before. If you were in my situation how would you react?? I'm going to let him know tomorrow, why not just take the chance??ADVICE PLEASE!! There is this new guy at school who really likes me and I like him but told me he sells drugs?
I'm not sure how old you are or how old the others that answered are. But I have to tell you, I disagree. I'm not saying he's a bad guy. He could be a great guy in a bad situation. But do you want to get involved with someone in that bad situation? Sorry to tell you this but selling cocaine is NOT a job! It's illegal for a reason. He is contributing to a huge problem. Perhaps continue getting to know him, and come up with a solution without dealing drugs. There's always a way. It may not be easy, but I don't believe anyone ever HAS to sell drugs. It's a choice to take the easy way out. Don't get sucked into that life style. perhaps you can change his mind and be a good influence. By the way, even if he doesn't try to involve you, if you are involved with a drug dealer... that does involve you. Sorry, hope it works out.ADVICE PLEASE!! There is this new guy at school who really likes me and I like him but told me he sells drugs?
report the little b.a.s.t.a.r.d.
trouble
he sounds a lovely guy. unfortunately because of family situations, he is forced to do that for money. i feel very sorry for him. the thing is, that he could get in massive amounts of trouble for the job he's doing.





as long as he respects you and is nice to you, there shouldn't be a problem. but make it very clear that you will not go out with him if he begins to take the drugs. (once a partner becomes hooked on drugs.. relationship will fail).





how old is he? is there no other job he can do other than that? cos after a few years of drug dealing, you are taking chances not being caught by police for drug dealing. at the age of 16 he can go to prison for it, so i suggest at 16 he gets a different job, which isnt illegal.





is there no way he can get away from his father, and perhaps live with another family who can pay for his living rather than him selling drugs. Because it would be awful if he was arrested and got in trouble for this.





also, with drug dealing, a lot of bad people can be involved that buy it and violence can happen if he won't give a drug user their drugs..





best of luck though!
just stop meeting him,he is a dangerous man.If he wants to earn his livelihood,there are many other good ways to earn,why he opted for drugs,just anlyze,he might be having co.of such people,that is why he is doing such things %26amp; be ware such type of poeple are sort of magician in impressing people %26amp; taking them into confidence.Avoid him with immediate effect,else you will invite unknown troubles for yourself.
Being a drug dealer doesn't make him a bad person, I wouldn't believe that he's never tried any though, even if he has it's not like it matters. Just go out with him, see how he is.
i would be careful because drug dealers can get mixed up in horrible things and he may even go 2 jail if he is caught... but if he is really a great guy and you trust him you could tell him that you want 2 try a relationship for a while and see how it works out, if everything goes well and he really is not into drugs then i think you should be fine but its your decision... hope i helped and good luck
do you really like him? do you trust him? answer those questions and you'll know what to do. i never cared what my previous boyfriends did as long as they didn't get me involved. take a chance, if things don't work out you can always break up with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment