Wednesday, July 28, 2010

SHOULD I TAKE MY OLD IPOD CLASSIC BACK AND GET A NEW ONE???? THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE?

IT STILL HAS THE WARRANTY ON IT. I HAVE 19000 SONGS AND 200 VIDEOS ON THERE. I DONT WANNA HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ALL THAT STUFF AGAIN. BUT MY IPOD HAS BEEN DROPPED AND BEAT UP. AND IF I DO TAKE IT BACK, COULD I GET IT IN A DIFFERENT COLOR??SHOULD I TAKE MY OLD IPOD CLASSIC BACK AND GET A NEW ONE???? THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE?
You can't trade stuff in even with the warranty.


The warranty is only for manufacturers defects.SHOULD I TAKE MY OLD IPOD CLASSIC BACK AND GET A NEW ONE???? THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE?
if you get a new one just sync it to your computer and all the stuff should still be on the new one. if all your 19000 songs and stuff isn't on your iTunes then transfer them from your old ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment