Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to just explode I feel angry...Someone please give me your advice. I start a new job its my 4th day as?

as a Paralegal I am totaly lost and confused I am on a 90-day probation so I am trying to do the best I can to keep this job after that 90-day. Well anyway today I was checking the e-mails and I read an email to the Attorney from the other paralegal that said ';Sandy can start on the 1st or after the payperiod it does not matter to her';


When I read this I was like are they planing on letting me go I got angry because sandy was the girl that use to work there. Someone what do you think am I jumping to conclutions?I want to just explode I feel angry...Someone please give me your advice. I start a new job its my 4th day as?
Calm down...deep breaths...you've only been on the job for four days! It's OK to feel a little lost and confused when you start a new job. You need training, and you need time to get used to your new responsibilities and the new environment. They are certainly not planning on letting you go! Take a step back, ask for help if you need it, and work on learning your new job and becoming comfortable with it. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.I want to just explode I feel angry...Someone please give me your advice. I start a new job its my 4th day as?
You are totally jumping to conclusions... however in this day and age no job is safe without a contract and even contracts just make it harder. Put in your worth and make sure they don't have a reason to let you go. Smile and be sincere and you will go as far as your knowledge and personality can take you. sandy may be a new hire... don't sweat the small stuff. just do your thing.
Yes, you're jumping to conclusions. You don't know if they're planning on getting rid of you or not. Don't go sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong as you could get fired for sure!





Give yourself a bit of a break though - it would be very unusual for you to be totally comfortable in your new position after only 4 days. Relax and you might take in information better and be more service-oriented - all good things while you're on probation!
How do you know she is coming back in the same capacity? She may have been promoted or going to work more closely with someone else there. Relax, you'll live longer. ASK. Why is everything so confusing. Do you have an education for this type of thing?. I dont think anyone would not give you more than a 4 day chance unless you are a total dimwit. ALSO, what is the date it was sent? May be old news from whenever that never got deleted.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment