Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice on being w/a new girlfriend?

I'm 23 years old, typical college grad who likes to have fun. I met this 28 year old woman at the gym, and we decided to grab a few drinks.





We seemed to click really well as she made me smile, and I kept her laughing alot. I know I shouldn't judge...but I had a questions about her attire.....





She was wearing knee high black leather boots over her hip hugger jeans, and a cowboy hat, with a tanktop on. I thought it was a little provacative for a first date.





We've had a few dates afterwards, and it has been really well. We did have sex on the 2nd date, and now we are having sex almost everyday. Any advice with a woman like this? I don't want to go too fast and have it all go away. Thanks. Advice on being w/a new girlfriend?
Hello,





If you like to have fun, this girl seems like a hoot.





If you are interested in making it last as a serious relationship, then just always be open and honest with her. Communication is the cornerstone to any successful relationship.





Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment