Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am buying a new SUV. Am looking for pros/cons of buying a JEEP or buying foreign (honda or toyota). Advice?

Buy a Jeep, best 4wd system on the market and probably the same gas milage of a foreign competitor. Make sure you check the smog index ratings on the American suvs vs foreign ones because the foreign ones typically pollute more.I am buying a new SUV. Am looking for pros/cons of buying a JEEP or buying foreign (honda or toyota). Advice?
I think the Suzuki or the Rav is the best on the market and the Suzuki has the better price and warranty





Jeep since chrysler took over has taken a dive in quality.I am buying a new SUV. Am looking for pros/cons of buying a JEEP or buying foreign (honda or toyota). Advice?
If you are not rich.You can buy SUV from Japan.Compare to JEEP,it is cheaper.Nissan X-tril is a good SUV.It have ABS and 2 water cooler at the back of the car.So,you can drink cool drink at anywere.
A JEEP COMMANDER 5.7 liter HEMI Limited 4x4..I have a black on black leather one..BEAUTIFUL...
from experience, do NOT buy an american SUV. my parents were at one point prone to buying american cars but noticed that every car they were buying had nothing but problems that arose out of nowhere. I bought a Nissan Xterra a few years ago and I've not had one single problem. My friends own Honda's and Nissans as well and they tell me the same thing. OH! do NOT buy a 4-wheel drive unless you really want it. I must advise you that your insurance would be higher AND it chugs much more gas. I hope this helps you out.
a Toyota Rav 4 is ok. Read this thread for more:





http://forums.yellowworld.org/archive/in鈥?/a>
I purchased a '04 Toyota 4-Runner over a year ago and I absolutely love it! It has everything I have ever needed in an auto. We live in the country and the weather can get pretty bad, but nothing the Toy can't handle. The overall repair record for Toyota's are great. The ride is much better than expected and the comfort for long trips or around town are right up there! Don't think you would be disappointed with a Toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment