Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice: Should I get the new iPhone now or later?

See I am leaving for new York at the beginning of August and I've already decided to buy the new iPhone on a split plan with a family member. The problem is that I want to keep my same number I have, it is very easy to remember and I dont wanna go through the hassle of informing all the people I know that I have a new number. To keep the same number I have to cancel my current service which doesn't expire until mid August, which would mean I could not get it before New York. My options are to buy it early and kiss my crappy phone goodbye, or wait until I get back from New York so I can keep my same number. Let me know what ya think.Advice: Should I get the new iPhone now or later?
deffffffinatley later...electronics cost lots more when they first come out rather than like a couple months later. if you're worried about remembering a new number, when you get your iphone, ask the people in the store cuz i know for some carriers they can send a txt message to everyone in your contact list telling them what your new number is. then all they have to do is go to an option on the text that says save number...simple as that. i would wait because it saves you money, and it's not as much hassle as you may think.Advice: Should I get the new iPhone now or later?
whenever we have changed carriers or plans they are able to ';PORT'; the current number I have. If you wait until July sometimes the carrier if its the same carrier can let you out of your plan. If its a different carrier then you should wait it out or just do the phone number change thing... you can pay for both for a month or two... (ask when signing up if you can change the number later not sure if they can)
Pros:


-Best Browser ever (Safari)


-Faster browsing using 3G


-Thin


-Beautiful


-Easy to use


-Multi sensitive touch screen


-Proximity sensor for better security


-Good User interface


-Best for business purpose


-Good Synch and tab


-High amount of memory


-Biggest touch sensitive 16M color screen





Cons:


-No video camera


-File transfer possible via itunes application only


-No Bluetooth file transfer support(but support A2DP(headset))


-Bad camera


-Entirely different protocols for mailing and messaging(no message forwarding)


-Low volume through speakers

No comments:

Post a Comment