Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice on a clingy new boyfriend?

Okay so a little under a year ago I got out of a two and half year relationship to figure out my own life instead of depending on my ex. Things have been great and I love having my own friends and stuff to do, but now I have started dating a guy who seems to be where I was (but much worse) We used to have a lot of fun together but his overly clingy actions are a major turn off! Its been a little over a month and he seems unhappy most of the time and doesn't want to do anything but spend time with me even though we have little to say to each other most of this time. I am just not looking for this kind of commitment right now and he certainly is. What do you think I should do? My heart is telling me to break it off now before he becomes any more attached and I am leaning towards discussing this with him over the phone because of the situation but he is a nice guy so is that a terrible thing for me to do? :(Advice on a clingy new boyfriend?
He is probably in puppy love right now. I'm not trying to assume or be sure of this but if you break up with him I'm almost positive he will be crushed.





At least you can tell her really cares for you. Your not posting a question asking what should do because my boyfriend is abusive or crazy are you?





I understand it may seem a little uncomfortable so what I suggest you do is maby talk to him about needing some space. That way you two can still be together and he will get the message that he needs to give you some girl time.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment