Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice needed with this new girl in my class?

Since the first day, I felt like she wanted to talk to me. Finally 2 months later, she came and talked to me. We talked for a while. I took the campus bus with her to her car. And she called me to say thanks and all. The same night, I texted her. She barely replied. I called, and I left a message. She never told me about the message and she never called me until I called her the next day again. So, I slow myself down now. We haven't talked since Wednesday. And I don't wanna call her any soon. Tomorrow, we have a class together, what are your suggestions? Should I stop or keep going?Advice needed with this new girl in my class?
Just ask her if she's ok with you texting and calling her. She might feel a bit scared that you're taking things a bit fast but you won't know unless you ask her.Advice needed with this new girl in my class?
Actually I don't know. You said she called you the next day, what did she say? That could give a clue to why she didn't text you back. Why don't you just ask her tomorrow, why she didn't text you back. You sound a little clingy to me. She might think you are pushing to fast. Just wait until tommorow. If she approaches you, act normal. Don't sound like you are desprate. Just act normal. Maybe she just wants to take it slow, or shes to shy to tell you something. Just ask her if shes ok with you texting and calling her. She may be a bit scared also. There's got to be a reason. Or you might be calling to fast, or as I said before, to clingy. You can tell her, you thought she wanted to talk to you for those 2 months and you like her and thats why you are talking, calling, and texting her. ANother reason could be that she has got if for someone else.
ok man, dont lisiten thease people.





First of you need to know one thing.Humans naturaly give more value to things that they earn,this is the reason why people buy brand name things.


You have been showing too much interest too early in the interaction. For example,have you ever noticed that when you are single you cant seem to ever find women who are interested in you?But,on the other hand when you have a girl women seem to be more responsive,women are attracted because you are somthing they have to earn,they know it would take some work to get you to break up with your girlfriend so you seem like a valuable catch.





my advice: it may be too late but if you really like her it will take some damage control.


1:cut off all connection unless its her trying to contact you.


2:dont seem to desperate


3:build up ur confidence,if it seemed like she wanted to talk to you on the first day then you should have at least introduced yourself, she was probably nervous since it was the 1st day if you would have talked to her she would have been excited to just meet a new person.


tell me how it goes man
You're sounding too clingy to me.





In class, let her approach you. Try talking to other girls and she might get jealous and approach you.





Stop talking to her if she's not talking to you.
say y r'nt replying to mii texts and voice messages? i really thought that u wanted to talk to me and here i am. and then she'll answer and then you'll know y
keep going ........................................鈥?br>

and tell her about the calls


if she did not replay maybe she dont want to push her self

No comments:

Post a Comment