Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm new to the college application experience and am scared..Any advice?

After doing some research, I feel that I am not good enough for any Ivy League schools. I also cannot decide upon a coherent essay topic. I have so much to say, but I just cannot get it down..What should I do? =(I'm new to the college application experience and am scared..Any advice?
ou never know till you try so make sure to submit to local or state schools you can get a good education and good job getting a degree from almost any accredited institution

















www.ratemycollege.webs.com





www.collegelocalparties.webs.comI'm new to the college application experience and am scared..Any advice?
What makes you think you're not good enough? Just do your best and get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment