Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Moving, need advice in meeting people and making new friends.?

Ok I'm moving to a new area probley at the end of the month. Well after I get my refund check for my taxes. Anyway. I really don't know anyone out there. I'm kinda a shy person and I'm a big movie geek. Wondering what the best way is to meet people.Moving, need advice in meeting people and making new friends.?
Be frank and truthful and helpful to everybody. Put up a smiling face and greet everyone you meet. Thats all nature will take care.Moving, need advice in meeting people and making new friends.?
uhmm my advice will be... why don't you give a simple invitation to your neighbors about going to your house... you don't need to talk that much but still it's the tought that counts... and your neighbor will know you... then you can be friends....
Be carefull and watchfull try to understand your neighbor, Just say Hai and bye, Help them when they need you do not let them down.
first of all, hope you have a safe move.





and then smile.


smiling is friendly.





just.. go out by yourself every now and then. you cant meet peeps if you dont go out at all.





get to know your neighbors.





invite someone to a movie with you.
The best way to meet people is to go out and meet them whereever they are: home, work place, places of worship, and every other social environment. Begin by greeting the person politely and introducing yourself. You will soon see the results. Every one likes to be known and loved. Soon you will have a large circle of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment