Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice for This New teen mother?

Well I may be pregnant. Although hI wont know for sure until I take the test in november, I know that I am. I have all the signs and such. But I need help. How do I tell my parents? What about His parents? Should I keep it or abort it?





What about school?i am a sophomore, so how do I handle the stress from the school I go to? Please help me.Advice for This New teen mother?
Hun, this is always tough for a teen to do, but it CAN be done and handled maturely. My fiance and I found out that I was pregnant when I was 17 and we decided to keep the baby. Of course it was rough telling my parents, but they supported my decision and respected the fact that I took responsibility for my actions instead of aborting it. Tell your parents the way that you think would be best. If it's sitting them both down with your boyfriend and talking to them, then do so. If you think that you should sit all of the parents down together, then do that. It really all depends on how you think that they will take it.





The choice to keep the baby is purely yours and your boyfriends. You can still continue to go to school if you decide to keep the baby. Even after the baby is born you will usually get 6-8 weeks off of school, and then have the choice to go back. I know a few girls who got home schooled online so they would be able to stay home with their little one.





If you keep the baby, be prepared to get a few different opinions and remarks from immature students and maybe even teachers. There are people in the world who can be completely judgemental and will give an opinion wether you asked for it or not. It's tough, but you have to be strong and keep a positive attitude throughout everything. Optimisim is really the key.





If you need to talk or need some more advice, contact me. =)


adayx16@yahoo.com











Good luck to you girl.











EDIT ::


My fiance's family is mostly made up of VERY strong christians as well. They will usually support a decision to keep a life. (if you decide that) His dad was of course disappointed, but proud that we were taking responsibility. It's best to be honest with them.Advice for This New teen mother?
All These Dumbasses Tell You that your too young to have a baby well dont ou think its a lil too late. you might be a lil young, but i was a freshman when i got pregnant. your probably gonna be homeschooled becuase too much stress, and such, or go to a continuation school. you only have to go 2 times a week for like 1 hour. But NEVER abort your baby. the baby didnt do anything wrong. you need to sit down with your parents and explain to them what happpend, and that you may be pregnant. im pretty shure that your parents wont be the happiest, but they are your parents and they love you. explain to them that you need their help during the pregnacy, and it would be nice if they cared for you. tell them you need them. and you need to be checked by a doctor. you need medical attention. belive me. But goodluck : ]]


ii was there one day
DO NOT abort your baby! That is murder and it is wrong. You should, however have the baby and put it up for adoption. You are too young to be a mom, and you have your whole life in front of you. Why not give the baby to a couple who are married and can provide for the baby? Also, there really is no easy way to tell your parents, just sit them down and be honest with them. It will be hard, but they will be there to love and support you. Good luck.
always be honest with your parents and do not hide it from them. Let him worry about his parents you just worry about yours. There is always home school if you want to go that way because your education is going to be important to give the one you carry a life. As far as keeping it or aborting it that decision you are going to have to decide on your own. you are the one who is going to have to live with your decision and there is always adoption as another solution. Good luck in whatever you decide. I will be here if you need me.
You're going to have to tell someone sooner or later. It will be pretty embarrassing if you start to ';show'; right infront of everone. Also, you parents will probably be angry with you for not telling them sooner. I know you don't want to go throught that, right?


As with if you want to keep it or have an abortion, that is YOUR choice - not for someone else to decide. Be prepared for the opinions the Y!ers are going to post...


Hope you do well.
Does your county have a school for pregnant girls? What type of activities are you involved with at school? Are u excited? Is it something you want to? i just have to ask a lot of questions because this is a lifetime thing and nothing you change once it's here. You'll need to read up on pregnancies, babies, etc.





Now about your parents...their gonna be mad. I had my first my senior, graduated with a belly. Parents are gonna be mad because you have a lot to look forward to. And you may like to stay up late at night, sleep in on the weekend. All that's gonna change when you have a baby.





I don't believe in abortions but dont bring a child in this world that you can't take care of. We have starving children all over the world. Please take some thought, I'm not trying to tell u what to do but I've been there now I have 3.
You don't even know if you are pregnant so don't stress it. Sometimes those ';symptoms'; can be your mind playing tricks on you, your body reacting to a change in diet or medication, your period, or just you secretly wishing. Wait until you get the positive pregnancy test, then worry.
Well sorry to hear that. But you have to know what consequences will come after you have sex. Now, I know that your parents will not be happy, but hang in there. Things won't go really good at first, but you will get through it.
abortion is not the answer. you need to keep the baby and your parents will be upset but once they see the baby, they will be filled with joy. Although you might want to think about an adoption.
Check with your local Planned Parenthood office.
I wouldn't stress yourself too much until you take the test.
my advice=dont get prgenant again and bring an innocent life in this world with no stability and security
Great job! Good luck idiot!





^^^Not being mean! Being true!^^^
you dirty whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
DONT ABORT. put your baby up for adoption.
does it hurt to give birth threw ur vagina and to have sex

No comments:

Post a Comment