Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Somone plz help me pick a new hairstyle? (i need girls' advice plz)?

Can you guys go to this guy's profile and watch his videos. Then tell me which vid and hairstyle u think is hottest. Or if you have another hairstyle idea for me plz tell me. Im an asian guy btw. anyway can u also tell me how to make my hair look like the one u pick? sorry for asking so much lol





http://youtube.com/user/shimmycocopuffsssSomone plz help me pick a new hairstyle? (i need girls' advice plz)?
that hair style sucks...the guy's comedian routine sucks...pretty much the moral of the story is....don't get a haircut like that cuz then you will suck!Somone plz help me pick a new hairstyle? (i need girls' advice plz)?
I've noticed that style of haircut (valentines video) is getting popular among asians in the US (it's definitely the fob haircut, as it's been very popular in Asian countries for a while). However, I personally don't like it that much, I like seeing the guy's eyes and I get irritated when the hair is covering them. However, I do know girls who really like it. I like it if it's less poofy but still a lil messy. You'll also kill your hair if you bleach/ highlight your hair
well your not gonna get it!!!!!
what do you mean.. Is your hair puffy or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment