Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice on buying a new alto sax?

I'm in high school, my student model alto broke a few days ago and i'm thinking about upgrading, my band director gave me a Yamaha Allegro and a Cannonball to try out. Does anyone know the approx. cost to buy a new one of these? is one better than the other? I am in jazz band and concert band. Sorry i don't have much info on the cannonball but i think its part of the big bell series. Any info is appreciated.Advice on buying a new alto sax?
well i play the alto sax in my band too. im not exactly sure on the price because its my dads old one, but my mom got it for around 600 dollars. im sure you could probably find it cheaper somewhere else but this is the info i got. also it depends if you are renting it or buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment