Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Advice for starting my new life?

I am 20 years old. My family's home is being foreclosed. My mother and step-dad decided that they would have to get a house with fewer rooms which means I'd have to move out. At first I cried and cried and cried. Now I am really excited. I am going to move in with my fiance. We have been together for 4 years. Anyways, do you have any advice for living with him and his family. Also, we have started to try and conceive. He is 21. Are we too young? We are also getting married in 2 years (2011). Should we begin saving now?Advice for starting my new life?
First of all, congratulations.


Secondly, if you're living with his family, my best advice is be considerate as possible, and don't act like a guest.


I think before you should consider having children, you need to be financially and emotionally ready. A baby and a wedding aren't ideal to plan at the same time.





Good luck to you.Advice for starting my new life?
Get married BEFORE conceiving. Your child does not want to be born to an unwed mother. Come on, there are principals involved here. I get so soured with your kind of thinking.
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment