Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advice plz breast surgery or new plan?

I have been looking all over for a different solution to getting breast reduction surgery. I'm 18 with a huge breast. It's really more annoying than a lot think. They give you back problems, its harder to run comfortably, sleeping can be hard at times...it's horrible. I am around 5'5 and im pretty sure they're going over dd's now... My family has a history, almost all the women have these things...and I hate it...I was reading about this pill but everyone keeps saying its fake, and I know there are exercises, but they just lift the bust and sometimes increase the size! I noticed though a lot of women when they have babies, their bust size decreases...I would never have a baby for this reason alone but I do plan to have children in the future, I just wanted to go down to like a c and I'm not sure does anyone else know ANY other way other than surgery?!Advice plz breast surgery or new plan?
Breast Actives unique exercise program and natural supplements helps enhance your Breasts Naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment