Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice on adjusting to a new area?

i suddenly just moved a few weeks ago.....and i'm having problems adjusting i feel like i'm in a totally different country even though i haven't! i just moved from a small town in west virginia to glenn burnie maryland.....i used to know every one! i've moved all lot in my life but for some reason this time i not springing back like i used to! i feel like i've been just ripped apart!


now i'm having trust issues at school with people like this one guy Robert who is supposed to be my freind but the other day he tried touching me! i freaked out ive never had that happen i dont like it! he said it would happen eventually! but that doesn't make it right! he said he'd never do that again but still! then he said he told this dude bob (not his real name) that i like him and robert said that bob told him that he liked me to?(which i do like him! but i didn't want him to know i liked him!) i cant tell if he's lying! and now bob's friend knows that i like bob because he asked if there were any guys i like and i said no then he asked if i liked bob and my face got extremely red soooo he kinda figured that one out! and bob has a girlfriend! i dont mind being just friends with him, i just dont want our friend ship to be ruined! and bob is so nice to me i love talking to him! he walks me to class after our 1st class on A day and he always gives me a hug good bye! i have a hard time talking to people and getting to know them! i'm painfully shy and it hurts me! i just want to shut down sometimes! i have racing thoughts all the time ever since i was a little kid and they get worse when i'm stressed out i'm emotionaly up and down all the time! it makes me soooo tired! i cant talk to my mom about this stuff because whenever i try to tell her what's wrong she freaks out and says ';what do you want me to do about it'; and sometimes along with that she says ';why dont i take a gun my head and pull the trigger'; when she's extremely freak'n! i don't know what i'm doing? i feel confused and scared! i avoid people! i just thank God that this isn't worse!Need advice on adjusting to a new area?
okay the ';painfully shy'; thing I can totally relate to! I have a very hard time with new people and I am quiet. . . well you could actually call me a wall flower but when I get to know people I'm out going and goofy.


But if ANY guy tries something with you give them a punch in the face that they will never forget! No one should try and take advantage of you like that, its wrong!


I know one cure for most of life's problems, it may be a little slow and seem like its not working but what I do when i feel like I want to shut down and melt away or when I'm super stressed(like I was a little while ago because I started a new school) I go in to my room close the door, kneel down by my bed and pray for a while. In the mornings I ask God for the courage and strength for the day and at night I thank Him for all His blessings and help.


I still felt out of place and very shy at my school but then people started talking to me and I have made some good friends.


I hope everything starts to work out for you, being shy is a hard thing that alot of people have to deal with.


PS saying a little prayer for your mom wouldnt hurt. . . she seems like she needs it.


Need advice on adjusting to a new area?
u poor girl! 1. dont be shy just be urself around the people at ur new school if u make friends thats good but if u dont its not the end of the world 2. this Robert and Bob thing is kinda confusing. tell Robert to stinkin knock it off and ignore him for awhile if he keeps touching u. and way to go about the part that u told him it wasnt right anyway! just keep talking to Bob and be urself around him. sounds to me that he already likes u but dont show him that u like him like that. keep the ';just friends'; attitude. but if he asks u out its ok to say yes. 3. all moms say that kind of stuff. they get stressed about everything so dont be hurt if she wont talk to u about stuff. spend some quality time with her, watch a movie or something.





GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment