Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving to a new city. Won't know anyone. Advice?

OK I got offered a great job in Portland, Oregon. I live in Idaho. The job is just too good to pass up, so I'll have to leave everyone I know behind and start fresh in Portland.





Anyone had to do this before? I'm really nervous about building a life there. How will I make friends? I figured I'd make some friends through work, but will that be enough?





Any advice?Moving to a new city. Won't know anyone. Advice?
I moved two years ago from Cali to Utah and work is a start. Be sure to try and be outgoing and make the effort to talk to people. Go to activities, church, classes, etc. Moving to a new city. Won't know anyone. Advice?
just do your own thing friends will come. also get a nice mountain bike....great biking up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment