Monday, August 23, 2010

I bought a new laptop acer 4310 with 1gb ram /80gbhdd what would you advice me to install a vista os or xp?

I think you should use XP. Your computer would be a great performing engine. You can install Vista if your computer has DUAL-CORE processor AND good graphic card (with a dedicated memory, not a on-board one especially with Intel brand). If you got an Intel video card I really don't recommend Vista to you. However, my system spec is single core AMD 2.0 GHz with ATI Radeon Xpress 200M, which is shared memory. I allocate 64 MB for the graphics and 448 for the system. I still could run Vista Ultimate with Windows Aero. However, using Vista Home Basic's user appearance really improved the performance. Oh. Use XP Professional, not Home Edition! Home Edition is slower compared to the Professional.I bought a new laptop acer 4310 with 1gb ram /80gbhdd what would you advice me to install a vista os or xp?
1Gb RAM i think great for vistaI bought a new laptop acer 4310 with 1gb ram /80gbhdd what would you advice me to install a vista os or xp?
I advice Windows XP, but if you want vista, upgrade it in 2gb ram because it increases its performance speacially in windows aero...
Actually depend on your own, I have tried using Xeon server to test running Window Vista , that have a very nice desktop design and graphic. But my personal view, that still slow if compare with window XP.





and windows vista currently still got some problem, why no wait until the services pack come out to fix the problem just using it? if follow your laptop feature, install window XP can more faster and stable why not go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment