Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay people, I'm new to this section but I need some advice? ;l?

You see, I have this extreeeeeeeeeeeeemely racist friend.





I really hate it. I try to laugh with her, but deep inside it really hurts me even though it doesn't affect me.





She always makes fun of ghetto people, or black people whenever she has the chance and honestly, I just want to punch her in the mouth so she could shut the hel l up already.


I mean not only that. She's like a majoooor **** block. Since guys are always all over me she keeps saying '; you don't need guys, guys are whatever friends and forever'; ( biggest bulllllllll... by the way )


And she says I'm ignorant when she can't see through the thick cloud of hers when I try to criticize the way she views things!





Well, what I'm asking is should I stop being her friend altogether or should I help her.. and make her understand were all actually equal and all of this race/bullcrap really doesn't mean anything.








+++ ohh and she's arabic [ muslim.. w/e] her siblings are into the ghetto style wheras she isnt..





she really gets on my last nerves. people say im weird.. but she takes it to another level -_-


but i still love her :/ shes really understanding. yet fricken UGHGHGHGH








okay well any advice.. ty ty ty




















sorry if its too long ^^Okay people, I'm new to this section but I need some advice? ;l?
wow what a *****!Okay people, I'm new to this section but I need some advice? ;l?
I agree with the 1st poster, in America, ever since 9/11, Arabs are racially picked on by society more than blacks.
If she's arab, then she's colored herself. Everyone South of Europe, East of Greece and east of the Urals is colored.
Wow that's alot! I'm not racist, but I can't stand white people talking and acting black! The ghetto used to be what it is, poor minorities...now its cool I guess?
Try to tell her how you fill, if she doesn't listen or disregards what you say she isn't really you're friend.
Maybe she says all racist stuff because deep inside she might have insecurities. Considering the fact that shes arab, people may have made fun of her before and now shes trying to hid all that wound and hurt by picking on other people. OR She might be afraid that people WILL be racist towards her because shes arab so before anyone can do that to her, shes doing it to them.


Behing each bully is a coward


I say you should try to help her. One person can make a huge difference in the world off people who cannot accept diversity


Besides she is your best friend and try to help her before you ditch her


If nothing works than leave her. you did your best

No comments:

Post a Comment