Monday, August 23, 2010

Moving into college tomorrow. Any advice/tips on meeting new girls?

Hi I'm moving into college tomorrow. A bit nervous but mostly stoked and excited.





I haven't met or talked to new people for a while so I was just wondering if you have any tips or suggestions or words of advice on how to meet people (girls) and have a good conversation with them.





Some of you might think that I am going to college just to pick up girls and be a player but that's not it. I already asked a question on how to meet people but now I want some specifics for girls since I'm not too good with them =) Hope you don't misunderstand ^^





Thanks guysMoving into college tomorrow. Any advice/tips on meeting new girls?
Spit game thru the dddiiicckkk not thru the heart is all I can sayMoving into college tomorrow. Any advice/tips on meeting new girls?
first impressions r important. be nice, smiles help. Don't seem to eager to want a new relationship, and don't seem too ecstatic that u r talking to a girl, but don't seem dull and non caring that she will thinks u don't care bout her and will want to leave. Just be outgoing and open to new experiences
most colleges have various clubs that both girls and boys can join. Find out where the hang-outs are around and off campus. and just start looking around and speaking to the girls who might be of interest.
college isnt full of sluts.... don't be like the guy everyone knows because u sleep around to just meet ppl be youself! yeah i no that sounds cheesy but its true....if ur you girls will be all over you but if ur not the second u spend more time with them they're going to no ur a fake! Being your self is good because if you act like your self you might meet some girl(s) that have the same interests. Also hang out with some other dudes and they may introduce you to someone. Good luck at collage (this was written by me and my friend, so you have two girls opinions in one anser. What a deal!)lolz


p.s dont just talk about you share the convo( be a good listener... girls LOVE that in a man!!)
I agree whip out that dick and use it to shake hands with upon meeting a girl - It work's wonders!
This is an easy question. Your not gonna be the only new kid. New people arive on campus yearly so everyone is meeting new people. My best advise is to form a click of guy friends and invite some cute girls to hang out with you guys. Its scary and to official to ask for personal dates when you first meet a girl so try keeping it casual at first and if you really like the girl afterward then as her on a formal date or something of that nature. Goodluck college isnt as intimidating once you get into the swing of things. I dont even get nervious anymore lol.
dw just be yourself and make an effort
HEY I HAVE A BLOG WHERE I TALK ABOUT SOME COLLEGE STUFF. http://askthecollegekid.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment