Monday, August 23, 2010

Should I wate till the Ipod touch comes out';new ipod'; or should I get the ipod video 30 gb now? plz any advice

yeaShould I wate till the Ipod touch comes out';new ipod'; or should I get the ipod video 30 gb now? plz any advice
i go wit ipod video 30 gb u can always get a new oneShould I wate till the Ipod touch comes out';new ipod'; or should I get the ipod video 30 gb now? plz any advice
If your gonna watch videos wait for the new ipod. Rumor is that the new ipod is gonna have 3.5 in screen and a touchscreen. But if music and only music is your thing get the regular ipod. The new one is dubbed as the real ipod video.
You should wait till the I-POD TOUCH comes out.
which one appeals to you more. which one offers more of what you want and what you would use. if you find the 30 gb fits everything your looking for then there's no need to wait.
i think you should wait until the new ipod comes out bcause a new ipod is a better ipod.
I think you should get the 30GB and call it a life time. I personally think the only thing the ipod is good for is music. I would have stuck with the non-video, if I could still find accessories for it.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment