Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi i am only new at this so hopefull i do ok. advice about my boyfrind please??

we have been on and off for about a year. He used to treat me like absoulute crap.he changed for me and has been really good but i have been away alot over the last few months when i got back we were really close but now 5weeks down the track he has changed he cant see it but the last three weekends in a row he has dropped me for his friends after we made plans. I also feel like he is so much more distant now he tells me everything is ok and that he still loves me but i feel like he is pushing me away. I know it is hard when i am away but he knew this before we started going out. also we were out together and a girl from his school who also happened to be an ex was all over him 1 he didnt even introduce me and 2 he didnt tell her to get of or anything he just stood there. i asked him why he said it was no big deal and he hates her... Am i over reacting about all this i am really confused about his feelings guys help please. i feel like he is going back to his old selfHi i am only new at this so hopefull i do ok. advice about my boyfrind please??
i think that if it is really hurting you you should break off. it may be better for you that way.Hi i am only new at this so hopefull i do ok. advice about my boyfrind please??
are u gonna ask him or the world, if he gets really pissed when you ask, hes cheating on you,,,,if he talks with you about it then he good for it and wants to work things out.
some true but cruel fact about us guys. You can reject it but u will have to live with it is - We guys never really change. Most guys will for the moment but then soon will get back to their usual self. That's a male thing. Its part of the so- called ';ego';.


U gals are also like these and don't deny it. Just let it be and see how it goes. Well.. he can still be himself n ';love'; you. nothing...
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment