Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice and pointers on creating new idenyities for me and my wife,ASAP?

Hello,





My wife and I have had many problems over the past 15 yrs. we've been together. Due to bad decision making we've made huge mistakes that are irreparable, permanently on our records (credit / background), thus hindering our lives in every aspect, and will be forever unless we can figure out how to change our identity.





IF ANYONE OUT THERE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IDENTITY, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP TO POINT US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION ASAP. WE FOUND MANY DIFFERENT SITES ON THIS SUBJECT, BUT THEY ALL WANT $$$ AND WE DON'T WANT TO GET RIPPED OFF. WE ARE DESPERATE FOR ANY INFO.





MUCH APPRECIATED,





ANDREWNeed advice and pointers on creating new idenyities for me and my wife,ASAP?
we are the p******e. We are outside please come out with your hands up!!Need advice and pointers on creating new idenyities for me and my wife,ASAP?
How can you expect help when you are hiding behind your mask again, Andrew38???

No comments:

Post a Comment