Sunday, August 22, 2010

GIRL ADVICE NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!? (NEW DETAILS!!!!!!!!!)? CAN WE BE FRIENDS AND DATE?

Ok there's this girl I like. She seems to flirt with me at times and said that I am one of the most genuine and sweetest people she knows. We talk about very personal stuff together because we both have a strong degree of trust between us. I told her one night that I liked her and she said that she had a lot of respect for me. I then asked her to prom, but she had a recital that weekend, but was still honored that I asked her (I'm a junior and she's a senior btw). So I don't get why we still hang at some points just the two of us and she still doesn't think I'm weird for liking her as more than just a friend. Yet we talked one night and she assured me that she only likes me as a really good friend and nothing more and that's how it'll always be. Why then does she flirt with me and talk personally with me and stuff??? She also suggests that we hang like me and her at like the mall or an amusement park so can two people be friends and date??? And she wants to come to West Virginia to watch my boot camp's parade. THAT'S A 6+ HOUR RIDE. THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE WHAT ANY OLD ';FRIEND'; WOULD DO! I NEED HELP!!!!!GIRL ADVICE NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!? (NEW DETAILS!!!!!!!!!)? CAN WE BE FRIENDS AND DATE?
She probably only does see you as a really good friend because she's telling you personal stuff. She might be flirting because she doesn't know that she's flirty. Some people are like thatGIRL ADVICE NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!? (NEW DETAILS!!!!!!!!!)? CAN WE BE FRIENDS AND DATE?
Well I think that it was really cool and brave of you to tell her your feelings and how much you like her, but you mentioned that when you told her one night that you liked her she said'; I have a lot of respect for you?'; she also assured you that she only likes you as a really good friend and nothing more and that's how it'll always be.





meaning you have to respect her decision and your friendship with her...... never try to pursue something that's not pursue-able, it never works, you'll only end up hurting your own feelings and losing a good friend:[ you ask can two people be friends and date? no, friends don't date each other= you can be friends first and maybe in the future date?





her reasons for flirting with you? you may see it as flirting, but she may just see it as her being nice... like has she ever came off at you in a sexual like way ( try 2 kiss you, touch you unfriendly, etc.) like sometimes girls can get a little to comfortable with friendship and have little to no idea in what there doing may mislead the other person


ex: I use to change my cloths in front of my male friend) and thought nothing of it. so she acts the way she does far as conversing and all because she feels that you make her feel comfortable to do so....


which is not a bad thing, but if you feel as though you want her more than a friend, and cant handle her as just being you friend? you might want to just cool things down a little( stop hanging out as often)





how about you get another female friend that your interested in, and one day that the senior wants to hang out, tell her your going out with a friend and see how she reacts?/ your still a junior, and she's about to be finish with school...;{ so maybe when you guys are on the same level far as that(future) you may stand a chance with her then, but until then you should fall back on the whole dating thing unless she wants different- find someone else
Honestly... Id talk to her about it, anyone that answers here will just be saying w/e haha. Try to bring it up in convo, say that you dont want things to get weird or anything, but like, would you be interested in dating me or do you just want to stay friends? No harm in that, hops this helps!! haha, good luck dude :]
it sounds like she likes you... stop stressing over this and ask her out!
o.k. take a breath. some girls naturally flirt, even if they like the guy or not. if shes not going to prom with you and shes telling you she doesn't like you then shes probably doesn't like you more then a friend. and i would drive 6 hours for some of my friends, i would also go to the mall and an amusement park with them, even if we are JUST friends, because its like hanging out but with a different setting. and the telling personal stuff..their called secrets...its what FRIENDS tell each other. sorry but it sounds like all you'll ever be is friends with her. but don't worry, you'll totally find a girl perfect for you! good luck!
no
Well as long as the relationship doesn't end on a bad one then you can still be friends afterwards
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment