Monday, August 23, 2010

Sony Erricson W960i - new phone coming tomorrow and need some help/advice plz .. thankyou:-)?

I am aware this phone can play mp4 files and also movies. I have the div-x programme, on my other phone to blue-tooth over to it.. but I am unsure how to put movies onto it and not sure if I need other programs to run them.If someone can give me some advice, as to what to do, it really would be most appreciated.Also I have loads of music on my pc, but mainly mp3 files or wma files .. does anyone know if the phone will automatically convert my music files, or again do I need a program..or is there something else I should do?!?! I really hope that the above makes sense and hopefully some of you can help me. I can't wait to get my new phone and want to try to do as much as poss with it, before the 14 day cooling off period ends - to ensure this is the phone for me. Thankyou, in advance for any help / advice you can give me;-)Sony Erricson W960i - new phone coming tomorrow and need some help/advice plz .. thankyou:-)?
The good: 8GB onboard memory; great Walkman player; autofocus camera with dual-LED lights; Wi-Fi.





I made a lot of research on various mobile phones, and i found this w960 the best model in the market. First, its design is eye catching. The features are superb. Its software is everything.





But what i really like the most is its software called se media manager pro. You have to buy the software from sony to fully use its capabilities, especially in the movies application.





The software will virtually enable you to copy all types of movie formats from your pc to your w960i and what's nice is that the software will compress the movie size which will not affect the quality of the movie. I copied a 5 gig dvd movie of troy directly from dvd (not from hard disk) and the software shrink the size to around 500 mb at its highest quality mode. Imagine, if you have a built-in 8 gigs of memory .








The bad: Uneven keypad lighting; poorly located Back button; no built-in 3.5mm audio port; dismal battery life; laggy performance.








hope this might have helped you

No comments:

Post a Comment