Monday, August 23, 2010

My new ipod cant sync or connect with i tunes. Any advice?

Any help pleaseMy new ipod cant sync or connect with i tunes. Any advice?
Mine can't either. i thinkif you have plugged someone else in. you can't plug a different one. But I don't know.My new ipod cant sync or connect with i tunes. Any advice?
i think u have to download a newer version of iTunes.thats wut happend to mine..hope it helps!^^
This ipod manage software can transfer the files from ipod to computer, ipod to iTunes, ipod to iTunes, and iPod to iPod:


http://www.ipodtransfer.net/how-to-trans鈥?/a>
If it's really new, the restore option may be your only hope. One iPod will only synch with one copy of iTunes. I bought a floor model at a discount, so before I could put my own music on it, I had to restore -- which deleted the couple albums that the store had put on it to play.
Test it with another pc/laptop which has itunes,'n you could try and contact the customer services


if the problem persists get it exchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment