Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need some new T-shirts/ Polos/Dress Shirt, girl/guy advice?

Hey everybody, i think its time for me to update my closet...I am a white 21 year old male college student. My girlfriend and i just broke up so i am single now and want to look good. I want some ';trendy'; tshirts and some nice looking polos.





I dont really want to wear the american eagle/ A%26amp;F tshirts or polos anymore.





So any helpful advice would be greatly app.





ThanksNeed some new T-shirts/ Polos/Dress Shirt, girl/guy advice?
Well try these websites





80spurple.com, karmaloop.com, and triple5soul.com





they have some fresh unique stuff that is pretty hot!





I'm not sure how much you are looking to spend but they have clothes that are out of the norm that not many people have.Need some new T-shirts/ Polos/Dress Shirt, girl/guy advice?
AE and A%26amp;F are for youngsters now... Your getting older try looking more conservative....Try wearing some Ralph Lauren, La Coste, Armani, Express or even Banana Republic. When I was 18 I would wear little beach brands like AE and AF but now I am older and going for the more conservative look and its working out. Also try some button up shirts.. Costco is a great place to get some inexpensive nice Polo shirts. Good Luck..
Hi :]





I know you said you don't want to wear american eagle and a%26amp;f anymore but hollister has all that you asked for too. But since hollister is just like abercrombie you should try tommy hilfiger, calvin klein, and even jcpenny. They have a great selection of polos and dress shirts but not fashionable t's. Hollister is the place to get t shirts





Good luck Sweetie
hmm.. how about some more sophisticated brands like,





calvin klein


ralplauren


izod


tommy hilfiger


lacoste


gap


Banana Republic


guess
There's no specific type of T-shirt that's trendy right now. But my advice is, if you really want to look good, don't go for trendy, just go for polished. As long as you look good, everything's fine. Trends are overrated.
My suggestion is continue to wear AF and AE, just dont wear their logo stuff with AMERICAN EAGLE written acrossed it so you dont look like a walking billboard.
Wear the Ralph Lauren Polos =) very hot on guys!
i suggest wearing quicksilber t-shirts, volcom etc?? and for jeans rock and republic or seven jeans!!
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment