Monday, August 23, 2010

Hi,im very new at dis.Im more of a person dat gives advice,i wish i could advice myself. just for a change i?

wish someone can advice me on dis question. when do we know its really over in a marriage?Yet we both love eachother,but dnt know if its really over,feelings..or are we both scared to admit it? please help im curious?Hi,im very new at dis.Im more of a person dat gives advice,i wish i could advice myself. just for a change i?
You know its over when u have tried everything to make it work, yet it doesnt. Its never easy to let go of something u care about but sometimes thats the best thing to do. I was married for 11 years, with him for 14 and we also had love in our relationship, but there was something missing. I found myself crying all the time, taking drives to nowhere and crying, I was just sooo unhappy I was making him miserable. I had tried everything I knew to get us back on track, but nothing would help. After being together for that long, he was such a habit that I thought it would kill us both before we managed to accept it all. I hurt as he did when I asked him for divorce. It wasnt something I wanted, because nobody ever wants to admit failure, but I knew its what we had to do.


We parted as friends, no bitterness but still alot of hurt within us. We remained friends but accepted that we werent able to be together as a couple. It was truly for the best. He was holding me back and I was holding him back. We just couldnt meet in the middle.


I know its hard to make the decision, but if it cant work, it just cant. Sometimes its better to let someone go than to hang onto them.


Good luck to u. And so sorry.Hi,im very new at dis.Im more of a person dat gives advice,i wish i could advice myself. just for a change i?
Well after you learn to write proper english, maybe you should try marriage counseling. How should we know if it's over?
If that is the case then I would suggest marriage counseling. It could help them figure things out, whether to stay or go.
You know its over when you walk into the room and want to be gone again ... too many secrets ...no emotion in the bedroom... the sex might be good but what sex isn't ? They start making you thier last priority rather than the first . You know its over when you have thoughts of spending your life with another and not them! You know its over when you don't need them anymore!
I believe you know its over when those ';I love you's '; every morning go away. I believe it's over when those Calls during lunch while at work go away. I believe its over when those afternoon making love scene don't happen anymore. I believe its over when you wake up in the morning together and you can't look into my face and kiss me even when I have stinky breathe. I believe its over when I can't really bare being around you and have to get away ';space';. There a whole bunch of I believe it's over when.......... I can think of.....Let me know if you want me to tell you more. I have a long list I can think of.
You may still love eachothe rbut not be In love. You may not its over wen you dont talk or you fight over normal
Need more details to advice you on dis question!
when u feel occward or embarassed to kiss him, even when ur alone....
Are you going in different directions with your life? Do you have different goals and desires? Are you on the same page when it comes to serious subjects? Feelings are apart of us. We can be in love with someone and know it will never work out. If you both cannot be who you really want to be in life as long as your together, call it quits now. Trust me, I stayed in for seven years because of love and it just wasn't enough for me to acheive who I really was. He was not happy with me the way I really wanted to be and it made both of us misreable. Parting was hard at first, because we did love one another, but the end result is, we are both better and happier because we split.
I knew it was over when I felt indifference. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.
Speaking from experience, you know when your marriage is over, when you cant see eye to eye about anything, you feel empty inside, you feel like the love has gone, but are both afraid to admit it, you spend more time apart, than together.He or she keeps secrets from you, and wont let you in, pushes you away.I had all the above problems plus many more, so I ended my marriage, it was the only way out for me.I hope this helps you find the answer.
When her Lawyer sends you a notice of Divorse is a bad sign.


Otherwise, when you think it's over it may not be. I have been married 19 years and thought quite a few times it was over, only to be reunited.


Some people give up way to easy, don't let it fool you.


Marriage is not easy, it takes work and comprimise.


It does take two to make it work, if your both interested in making it work it will.


Don't ever show weakness, it will be your demise if you do.
its YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY so you have to work it out for yourself.


you got married and what for if you cant talk to each other and scared to admit it. too much pride from both of you to even swallow it and allow your partner into your heart.


do not base Love on feelings, love is an action not a feeling, feelings change every single frikken day, so why you basing your love on feelings on the marriage. No wonder your in trouble.!!


God has married you two to be witheachother. make it spiritual other wise its a waste of Time.
When do u stop loving some one is the true question u need to ask urself.
Well after 32 years of marriage and some big problems off and on I still feel I married for better or worse. Unless there is abuse (verbally or physically) I woulldn'at give up easily. I think you should talk to a minister or marriage counselor to see if your marriage is worth saving or not befoe you give up.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment