Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on choosing a new hair colour?

I've got pale skin, blue eyes and naturally brown hair, but I want a change for the summer. I don't care if the colour's really wild or whatever, or just a tad darker; I just want a change!


Firstly, how should I go about choosing the colour?


And secondly, there's a link to a picture of me (I'm on the right hand side). Any colour that you think I'd suit?





Thanks, Kate.x





http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w236/鈥?/a>Any advice on choosing a new hair colour?
I really like your hair color. It fits you. But if you want to change it maybe go to an auburn.Any advice on choosing a new hair colour?
Either blonde highlights, auburn color, or not-too-bright red.
Try burgandy shades...
I think you would look good with some blond highlights.
you could easily pull off a dark blonde/ light brown
blonde highlights or a tint of read

No comments:

Post a Comment