Monday, August 23, 2010

For Girls: I need *fashion advice*. Want to buy new clothes/outfits. PLEASE advise...?

I have pretty decent taste in clothes, but have no direction. Also can't find the time to find nice outfits that go together. I'm in the US, but ok with buying online. Please provide links to clothes, shoes I can buy. I'm 20 years old. Would like to have some young professional clothes, as well as somewhat casual. Open to inexpensive, as well as somewhat pricey things. Links, links, links. Please. Would love to see what you suggest to have me buy. (don't worry about the size, i'll change that of course when i see the link).





Thanks!For Girls: I need *fashion advice*. Want to buy new clothes/outfits. PLEASE advise...?
www.abercrombie.com


www.hollisterco.com


www.ruehl.com


www.americanapparel.net


www.urbanoutfitters.com





look for clothes on these websites. im sure they will have what you needFor Girls: I need *fashion advice*. Want to buy new clothes/outfits. PLEASE advise...?
i always go to Rue21 when i go to school everyone asks me where i get my clothes from(: for the shoes, go to journeys. but if your more on the classy side maybe hollister?
http://oldnavy.gap.com/








Hope I helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment