Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some advice on decor for my daughter's new room! :)?

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/kaylawalters88/BABYFURN.jpg





How do you guys think the purple walls look with the furniture? What about the curtains any ideas? I want to make this room really special for her so if you guys have ANY tips for ways to decorate, walls, curtains ETC... please share! :) Thanks for your help!I need some advice on decor for my daughter's new room! :)?
I am guessing this is just a picture you want to model your daughter's room like. I do not like the purple walls with the pink furnishings...it looks way too heavy and not bright and airy like it should be for a little girl...try a neutral colour...off white on walls. There is so much pink you will want neutral accents. Creamy or off white for your walls, bedding (lace trim is nice and girly), curtains and a soft sheepskin rug. Pictures can be framed in white or even pink...white and pink lighting.I need some advice on decor for my daughter's new room! :)?
Hi, just think your prefer color motif for your daughter. Second is ask your daughter prefer color motif because she's the person who lives that room. If she like the room color decor she will be comfortable to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment