Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm 14.i need ur advice. i'm buying a new cell phone. wut do ya think is the most suitable for me?

:D less expensive?I'm 14.i need ur advice. i'm buying a new cell phone. wut do ya think is the most suitable for me?
Sony ericsson walkman phones.


14year will be a music addict so, you need a high quality music device such as sony ericsson walkman series. Don't buy nokia please, they have noting except same old themes and bad headphones.


I recommend you sony ericsson w580i or w910 or w810(very cheap now).


W910 is very good and w580i has more loud and clear sound through speaker phone.I'm 14.i need ur advice. i'm buying a new cell phone. wut do ya think is the most suitable for me?
Well lol go for NOKIA 5130 XPRESS MUSIC. Its high on features and low on price around $120. Read about on www.gsmarena.com search in it. Has best loudest music output. Plus u can use it as a high speed modem with your computer.
wow..i'm fourteen to n i'm thinking of buying the sony ericsson w910i..i guess u hav to c wat kind off phone ur loking 4, the price, brand n stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment