Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need advice!! TTC!!! anyone please answer! new at this!!!!?

this is my first month off birth control and i have been TTC im not sure how long it takes to actually conceive after topping BC but people have been telling me its easier coming off birth control. my last period was june 1st and should be getting it tomorrow. but im not sure if i should test yet. me and my partner have had sex everyday since i got off my period and the last two weeks i have had slight cramps every so often but dont last very long. it kinda feels like im going to get my period but i dont usually get cramps until the day before my period but the ones i have been having have been for 2 weeks and are continuing to happen. and the past couple day my breasts have been starting to hurt but mainly my nipples they are so sore to the touch.... too make a long story short do you think im pregnant or just in over my head? ive never had symptoms like this before!





thanks ahead of time!!Need advice!! TTC!!! anyone please answer! new at this!!!!?
You might get more responses if this was posted in the proper category.Need advice!! TTC!!! anyone please answer! new at this!!!!?
Unless your having sex on the city bus, your in the wrong category.
sometimes you can imagine the symptoms, I know I did and still am to be honest, I mean for example this month is completely diferent to any other month for me cus I've been experiencing pins %26amp; needles in my hand, slight sickness which has subsided, my breasts are so sore my hubby can hardly go near them without me screaming and I've noticed the appearance of increased fine hairs on my chest!!....also I've been experienced period lik cramps and I'm not due on til next fri.





so I could think I am BUT its just easier to relax! go with the flow, let mother nature takes its course and if your are then your one sure sign will be no period and your confirmation will be that test!, just relax and let your body %26amp; mother nature take over!!





XXXXXX





GOOD LUCK!!!





XXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment